Thursday 14 March 2013

Review of....


I've decided I'm going to review one of my favourite on-line retailers ever - Yuppiechef.
Yuppiechef first came into my life a couple years ago - I think it was because I saw them mentioned in a magazine article somewhere. Don't ask me which one though, I honestly cannot remember.

I poked through their site and saw some really really awesome things, and I ordered a Silpat baking mat, a Kitchen Craft icing set and a Christmas Cookie cutter set. This was on the 26th of October, 2011.

Two days later, my goodies arrived. TWO DAYS!!!! And not only that, it came with a handwritten card, thanking me for my purchase and wishing me many happy baking hours with my awesome new toys. Plus a cute fridge magnet. You get a magnet in each package, and they're all different and super strong. I have about eleventy billion decorating my fridge.

The quality of the goods is really high, and they add great new products every day. The customer service is platinum coated and diamond studded and covered in chocolate puppies. That's how stunning their service is.

And surprisingly, they have a monthly newsletter that I actually read. It's got recipes and tips and tricks...their Facebook page is entertaining and funny as well.

For service, I give them 10/10. For quality, I give them 10/10. For entertainment, I give them 9/10.
I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment