Monday 6 May 2013

Even scum has standards...

(Story here)
Do I approve? Hell yeah. Do I understand why? Hell yeah. What I can't get over is the fact that world wide, pedophiles and child murderers face some kind of hell in prison. Prison. You know. where robbers and  murderers and rapists hang out?

Even murderers have some kind of honor code. That's hilarious. I love that pedophiles have to be paranoid in prison. They get a small idea of the hell they put their victims through.

I actually reckon, why stop there? I mean, surely it's far better to do cosmetic and scientific testing on humans rather than animals, as the results are more accurate, no? So why not just hand over the pedophiles? It's the least they can do. I don't care if it "violates their human rights". When you rape/abuse/molest/murder a child, you're no longer a human, so you don't have rights.

I mean, the thought of someone doing something to harm my dog both upsets me and makes me viciously angry. I can't even imagine how the parent of an abused/murdered child feels. I might shout at Hopper sometimes, but I wouldn't beat him or abuse him, so I can't understand how a parent could do that. That's just another kind of evil. 

I mean, geez, you have to go through written and practical tests to be able to drive a car...why not for raising an entire human?

3 comments:

  1. "I mean, geez, you have to go through written and practical tests to be able to drive a car...why not for raising an entire human?" - I presume you mean as opposed to just part of the human?

    I'm glad you are just as "interesting" here as you are in real life. [Bookmarked!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you COULD choose just a part of a human to raise, I choose the spleen.

    ReplyDelete