Wednesday 20 March 2013

My dog's more awesome than your dog

Exhibit A:

He sleeps next to my bed and keeps me safe from the bogeyman

Exhibit B:




He waits "patiently" for his treats and looks adorable while doing so.

Exhibit C:
He makes sleeping look like an art form. Seriously. You could print this and frame this and hang it on your wall.






Exhibit D:
Here he is, making sure the wall doesn't fall over. Isn't he clever and strong? :D









Exhibit E:
He reminds me that I have to walk him or he'll destroy EVERYTHING...


Exhibit F:
He watches carefully while I'm baking - without him, all my cakes would flop.


So there you have it. Indisputable evidence that my dog is WAY better than yours. He's now going to try and figure out how to solve world hunger.





No comments:

Post a Comment