Tuesday 2 April 2013

It's not odontophobia if you're only scared of ugly teeth

I have a thing about teeth. I suspect it could be from the five years of braces I had in primary school, and how horribly squif and ugly my teeth were beforehand...

If someone has skew teeth, or horribly discoloured teeth, or rotting teeth, they're immediately unattractive to me. It doesn't matter if they have an amazing 6 pack, or the greatest personality on earth - if your teeth are ugly, they will be the only thing I will be able to focus on.

Braces are not a big deal for me, as long as the toofies are clean. Hell, when I met Antisocial Husband, he had braces, and anyone that knows me, knows that I think Antisocial Husband is hotter than the surface of the Sun *leer*.

A surefire way to make me cringe in a movie is to show a torture scene where they're pulling out teeth, or smashing the mouth in and showing it in full, splintered, gory, bloody detail...*shudder*.

Think about it though. Being fastidious about dental hygiene is a very good thing. After all, when you're snogging someone, the last thing you need is to swallow their tooth...

Look at the picture below:

Imagine that mouth coming in for a kiss. Cracked, scabby lips quivering in an expectant pucker...There's probably a gust of rancid breath...

EW! EW! EW!!!

I need a battery acid shower, stat...

*skincrawling*


2 comments:

  1. Bleach... I need Bleach for my eyes!!! *vomit*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* there there. It'll be allright...hopefully....*sob*

    ReplyDelete