Tuesday 23 April 2013

A degree of sluggishness

Here's some shocking news - I don't have a degree. I know, it's unbelievable. I've got a (very very) outdated diploma, but that's about it.


At the beginning of the month, I sent through an application to Unisa to start studying for a BA in Languages and Literature. It looks like fun...and yes, I'm being dead serious. There are some very scrumptious looking subjects that I could sink my teeth into...

Unfortunately, I have not yet heard anything back from them. I've mailed them asking for feedback, and no response as yet. I really hope I get some soon. I would really like to do this.
Yeah, I know I couldn't make a career out of it, but I don't care. It looks like fun - and education should be fun too!

While I'm waiting, though, anybody know where I can get second hand Unisa books in Joburg? Maybe a library? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment