Friday 19 April 2013

Bewbs



It's no secret, I'm chestily advantaged. It's not always an advantage - it's painful to go braless, and I have to wear 2 sports bras when I go to gym.

Even if you are a dainty chested little thing, it's a good idea to wear a sports bra if you're going to be doing any kind of running or jumping. Your little nubbins can bounce over 50% when bra-less. Fast forward ten years, and your perky little bee stings have turned into fried eggs.

You can do all the bench presses and pec flies in the world, they won't tighten a stretched ligament. Just like there aren't any exercises to make em bigger. You can either stuff your bra, get some falsies, or gain weight.

One thing pretty much every girl has in common though, is the fact that strapless bras are determined to become belts. Doesn't matter what bra size you are, doesn't matter if you get the Wonderbra SuperStick Strapless Titties 9000, it will still slide down to your navel.

 This results in you having to run to the bathroom every 30 minutes to pull your bra up. And then you get home, and you have painful red marks from the underwire that take a few hours to fade away.

Not to mention that the sizes don't seem to be a standard thing. I have a bra from a certain manufacturer that I bought online, in a size that I know for a fact fits me. I got the bra and...it's too small. Verily, my cups runneth over. I double checked the label - yep, same size as all my other bras. Which just goes to show, when it comes to your tit-sling, or over-shoulder-boulder-holder, it's best to try before you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment