Tuesday 16 April 2013

Rowr

As my fellow females will no doubt agree, there are some days where I wake up, and I literally feel sexier than Jessica Rabbit.

My hair is awesome and swooshy and shiny, my skin is not breaking out, my makeup is behaving and every outfit I try on is BA-BAM! My hips get the right amount of "hey there" sway, and I'm all over Anti-Social Husband...well, more than usual. Hey. He's super hot. Shush :P

And then, something happens, and I go from DAYUM to just...darn...and I feel like this:


And it's so damn hard to bounce back from that.

Do guys get that? I mean, I don't think Anti-Social Husband ever feels like he's a gross lumpylumposaurus, but he doesn't strut around the house half-naked flexing his muscles either....I kind of wish he would...

Ahem.

So, male readers - do you have days where you feel sexier than *insert sex symbol here* and days where you feel like Mama June's older, fatter, uglier brother?

4 comments:

  1. Speaking as a guy, I can definitely identify. Thankfully it's getting better but yeah, *fistbump*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you wake up feeling like Jessica Rabbit? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like that Sex God McArb every day, but I'm a happy narcissist. More mirrors please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah well, not everyone has fabulous flowing platinum locks :P

    ReplyDelete