Tuesday 14 May 2013

Really?


Whoever this Steve Maraboli is - he's obviously never seen me being "comfortable in my perfect imperfection". That pretty much describes me right after I've woken up - drool on my cheek, my hair looks like centipedes river danced their way through it. I normally have at least one eye sealed shut with that weird crusty sleep stuff and I have Death Breath.

That's why I normally giggle at those scenes in movies or series where, the Morning After, the female wakes up with super-smooth awesome hair, a full face of make up and her breath is obviously minty fresh. Totally not real. My suspension of disbelief only goes so far!

Same goes for guys. Antisocial Husband wakes up with wonky hair, pillow creases on his face, and veritable oceans of drool oh his face. And of course, Death Breath. Everyone wakes up with Death Breath, I don't care who you are, where you're from or who you know. Death Breath in the morning is a fact of life. Unless you have Listerine for saliva...in which case, your life must kind of suck, because everything will taste like Listerine..ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment