Wednesday 8 May 2013

I have a confession to make...


I read the Twilight books. And yes, I watched the movies too. Why? To see what the damn fuss was about.

And honestly? It was the mental equivalent of eating those no-name chips (crisps) who's packet had been opened 6 months ago. It killed some time, was thoroughly unsatisfactory and left a funny taste in my mouth.

Although the topless "werewolves" were pretty attractive. Rating for all 4 movies as a whole? Out of 10? 4.4.

Mind you, those weren't the worst movies I've ever watched. Starship Troopers 2 and 3 were pretty rank. The only saving grace for Starship Troopers 3 was the fact that it was shot in my country and starred some local actors that I vaguely kind of recognised. Sort of. I think.

While the Twilight and SST movies were definitely in my personal Top Ten Worst Movies list, at least they weren't directed by Uwe Boll. Case in point? BloodRayne - 2.8 on IMDB - and truly, horrifyingly bad. Don't watch it. Rather spend those 90 minutes listening to the Hamster Dance song on repeat. It'll be more constructive and less scarring.

OMG...what if Uwe Boll had directed the Twilight movies...

No comments:

Post a Comment