Tuesday 7 May 2013

I want a wookiee!



I mean, I have a little Chewie plushie toy. But I've always wanted a real life Wookiee - and her name would be Dewnic (Dew - fierce/stout; Nic - jester/riddle). Yeah, they're averaging 6'11" in height, and have retractable claws (like cats!) and have a hair-trigger temper...

But they're super intelligent and once you're friends, you're friends for life. Well, your life, since the Wookiee would outlive you...but they would make great godparents of your children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren, so you know for a fact your descendants are in good hands.

Unless you end up with a kid who goes all Sith and dark side and shit. But I would totally discuss that kind of situation with Dewnic and give permission for the her to rip that kid apart. Unless I am already a Sith, and the Wookiee is a rare renegade in which case her name would probably be Kallakkata (Kalla - angry/wild; kkata - child/scoundrel).

But I digress...

If I did have a Wookiee friend, how would Hopper react to her?And would I be able to speak Shyriiwook? Like this?






























1 comment:

  1. I love your posts. You frighten and confuse me at the same time.

    ReplyDelete