Tuesday 16 July 2013

Affection = bad

So on Sunday, EvilPickle and I went out and watched Monsters University (Spoiler alert: It's awesome, go watch it!).

Afterwards, we did a little shopping, and she was sweet enough to buy me a little something. It was terribly cute, and anyone that knows me knows I have no problem showing affection to my loved ones.

So I put my arm around her shoulders and gave her a smooch on the temple. As I did that, this bitter looking old hag shot me a look so dirty that boiling bleach would not have gotten me clean.
I could almost see the words emblazoned on her face in neon "Damn lesbians! Disgusting!"

What did I do? I looked BitterHag straight in the eye, and gave EvilPickle's butt a good, solid grab after whispering to her about what was going on. Being the fabulous diva that she is, she put her arm around my waist and snuggled into me. All while BitterHag's face got more and more sour.

It's just ridiculous. What's even grosser is EvilPickle and I look like sisters to the point where complete strangers have commented on it. And frankly, who is she to give two passersby such a filthy look? Two people who love each other are allowed to hold hands, hug and kiss in public.

I love my friends, because they are awesome. And life is short, so I'm going to let them know - through funny messages, hugs, hand holding, strolling arm in arm, etc. If you have a problem with it, keep it to yourself.

1 comment: