Wednesday 19 June 2013

A love letter

Dear Gym

I miss you. I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I have to be away for a few days.

I miss how hot and sweaty we used to get together -how once we were done, I wouldn't just be out of breath, I would be gasping for air.  Not to mention how funny I would walk the next day...

Oh, I know I'm not the only one you do this to. But somehow, I'm ok with sharing you. Except when that person is too busy texting to pay any attention to you. They don't deserve you if they do that. It obviously means they don't really care, and you can do far better.

Do you miss me? Do you even notice I'm gone? I hope so. You've led me to believe that you're just as invested in this as I am, and it would hurt my feelings if that weren't true.

I'll hopefully see you next week. I hope you're ready for me ;)

With all my love,

Rads




PS Yeah, I've been sick. Stupid germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment