Tuesday 26 February 2013

Le Familia

I met up with a long lost cousin (Let's call her Libra, coz that's her star sign) today for lunch. We literally haven't seen each other for 15+ years.

Ok, so we do have an age gap, because HWOSWMBO (He Who Obeys She Who Must Be Obeyed - aka my Dad) was a serious Laat Lammetjie - her Mom (my Aunt) was 17 when HWOSWMBO was born.

However, we literally sat and gabbed for over 2 hours. It was AWESOME. And her boyfriend (a totally cool laid back guy who I will call NinjaFeet coz he was wearing ninja shoes! And yes that's his website) was totally awesome as well.

Hopefully Libra, NinjaFeet and AntiSocialHusband and I will meet up at some point again. It's not often that you get to meet up with people where you can just yak and reminisce and eat carrot cake and drink cappuccinos.

And as a reward for reading through all that huggy feely family stuff, here's a funny video:


No comments:

Post a Comment